Thanks to its innovative modular construction, The Minety makes compact living easy without compromising on style. Our workshop have streamlined this beauty, keeping the armless frame neat and tight to maximise on precious inches. Although small in design, the result is a geometric and contemporary triumph that you'll barely believe contains a handy sofa bed. And, to top it off you can always add more modules at a later date.
Why so special?
- Handmade by skilled craftsmen in Britain
- Solid hardwood frame with 10 year guarantee
- Comes with a choice of a handmade 14cm deep open sprung, pocket sprung or memory foam mattress - no thin foam mattresses here
- Uses the best pull-out mechanism on the market - light and easy to use yet ridiculously hardy with a solid wood slatted base and webbing
- Available in over 100 fabrics & leathers
Handy features & things to know
- Upholstery: Fixed with a removable cushion cover
- Seat cushion: Reflex foam, siliconized hollow fibre or feather-wrapped foam
- Back cushion: Fibre
- Complimentary cushion: Comes with a matching bolster cushion
- Mattress guarantee: 10 years
- We recommend using a loose fitting single sheet on our love seat sofa bed mattresses and a loose fitting double sheet on our 2 & 3 seater, chaise, chaise storage and corner sofa bed mattresses
- Delivered fully assembled. The delivery team will place the item in your room of choice and take away the packaging
- If you don’t want your item, just tell us within 14 days and we’ll collect it for free
- We can recycle your old item for £40 a piece – just select at checkout
- Width (a) 98cm
- Height (b) 95cm
- Depth (d) 90cm
- Depth Extended (j) 228cm
- (c) 77cm
Minimum Door Width
- Height (e) 47cm
- Depth (f) 55cm
- Please note: seat heights will vary very slightly depending on your seat choice
- Width (h) 75cm
- Height (g) 54cm
- Length (i) 182cm
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free to all postcodes, nationwide.
How the delivery works
Once the item has arrived with our delivery team they'll contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm a 2 hour time slot. When they arrive, the two delivery chaps will take your item into your room of choice, unpack it, assemble it (if required), show you anything handy and finally take away and dispose of all the packaging for you.
Non-UK Mainland deliveries
Our splendid delivery chaps can deliver to a port/shipping company of your choice. Please give our team a bell on 020 8939 3800 for more info.
Risk free returns
If you don't love your item just contact us within 14 days of delivery and we'll give you all your money back. This applies on all our items whatever your customisation choices. The only exception is bespoke items, e.g. where you've asked us to make the item in a fabric we don't offer.
Recycling your old item
We can recycle your old item when we deliver your new one for £40 a piece. If you'd like to use this service please just let our team know when you order over the phone or select at checkout.
What our customers say about us
For another year running we're really chuffed to have been awarded Feefo's Gold Trusted Merchant Accreditation. To read what our customers have to say about us have a gander here.