If you're looking for an armless modular sofa bed and don't know where to start, look no further than The Ablington. This supremely comfortable sofa bed is designed to be bigger than an armchair, but smaller than a sofa, and with no arms it's the perfect space-saving solution that creates a sleek, modern look. What's more, not only does The Ablington effortlessly extend into a bed with a luxurious 14cm deep mattress, it also configures together seamlessly with others so you can create the perfect sized sofa for your home.
Why so special?
- Handmade by skilled craftsmen in Britain
- Solid hardwood frame with 10 year guarantee
- Comes with a choice of a handmade 14cm deep open sprung, pocket sprung or memory foam mattress - no thin foam mattresses here
- Uses the best pull-out mechanism on the market - light and easy to use yet ridiculously hardy with a solid wood slatted base and webbing
- Comes with beautiful solid wood feet
- Available in over 100 fabrics & leathers
Handy features & things to know
- Upholstery: Fixed with removable cushion covers
- Seat cushion: Reflex foam, siliconized hollow fibre or feather-wrapped foam
- Back cushion: Fibre
- Complimentary cushion: Comes with a matching side/scatter cushion
- Mattress guarantee: 10 years
- We recommend using a loose fitting single sheet
- Delivered fully assembled. The delivery team will place the item in your room of choice and take away the packaging
- Small doorways? No problem, this model is designed without arms. If, despite this, we still canΓÇÖt get it in, the problem is ours and you lose nothing! Click here for more info
- If you don’t want your item, just tell us within 14 days and we’ll collect it for free
- We can recycle your old item for £40 a piece – just select at checkout
- Width (a) 117cm
- Height (b) 95cm
- Depth (d) 90cm
- Depth Extended (j) 228cm
- (c) 67cm
Minimum Door Width
- Height (e) 48cm
- Depth (f) 58cm
- Please note: seat heights will vary very slightly depending on your seat choice
- Width (h) 95cm
- Height (g) 54cm
- Length (i) 183m
Delivery & returns
This item is included in our Spring Offer so delivery is free to all postcodes, nationwide.
How the delivery works
Once the item has arrived with our delivery team they'll contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm a 2-3 hour time slot. When they arrive, the two delivery chaps will take your item into your room of choice, unpack it, assemble it (if required), show you anything handy and finally take away and dispose of all the packaging for you.
Non-UK Mainland deliveries
Our splendid delivery chaps can deliver to a port/shipping company of your choice. Please give our team a bell on 020 8939 3800 for more info.
Risk free returns
If you don't love your item just contact us within 14 days of delivery and we'll give you all your money back. This applies on all our items whatever your customisation choices. The only exception is bespoke items, e.g. where you've asked us to make the item in a fabric we don't offer.
Recycling your old item
This item is included in our Spring Offer so for every new item you order we can recycle your old item for free (usually £40 per item). Simply add the item to your basket where free recycling will be added automatically. If you’re ordering over the phone, just let our team know that you wish to take advantage of our free recycling offer.
What our customers say about us
For another year running we're really chuffed to have been awarded Feefo's Gold Trusted Merchant Accreditation. To read what our customers have to say about us have a gander here.