The Alderton Chaise Sofa Bed is a must have. It is easy on the eye with its gorgeous shaped arms and wrap around seat cushions whilst also being incredibly snug with its thick seat and back cushions... ideal for those lazy days! What’s more, with the back frame wrapping around the side it allows for an extra set of cheeks to sit and lean back in comfort. If you're looking for the perfect blend of style, sophistication and comfort, then we reckon The Alderton Chaise Sofa Bed is the one for you!
Why so special?
- Hand-built by skilled craftsmen in Wiltshire
- Solid hardwood frame with 10 year guarantee
- Comes with a choice of a handmade open sprung, pocket sprung or memory foam mattress – no thin foam mattresses here
- Uses the best pull-out mechanism on the market – light and easy to use yet ridiculously hardy with a solid wood slatted base and webbing
- Comes with beautiful solid wood feet
- Available in over 100 fabrics & leathers
Handy features & things to know
- Upholstery: Fixed with removable cushion covers
- Seat cushions: Reflex foam, siliconized hollow fibre or feather-wrapped foam
- Back cushions: Fibre
- Comes with a pair of matching side/scatter cushions
- Mattress guarantee: 10 years
- We recommend using a loose fitting double sheet on our 4 seater sofa bed mattresses
- Delivered in two parts.The delivery team will fit together once in your room of choice
- If you don’t want your item, just tell us within 14 days and we’ll collect it for free
- We can recycle your old item for £40 a piece – just select at checkout
- Width (a) 243cm for a 4 seater & 263cm for a 5 seater
- Height (c) 95cm
- Depth (e) 95cm
- Depth Extended (k) 228cm
- (b) 205cm for a 4 seater & 225cm for a 5 seater
- (d) 77cm
Minimum Door Width
- Height (f) 50cm Depth (g) 54cm
- Length (l) 179cm
- Width (h) 114cm for a 4 seater & 134cm for a 5 seater
- Height (i) 54cm
- Length (j) 182cm
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free to all postcodes, nationwide.
How the delivery works
Once the item has arrived with our delivery team they'll contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm a 2-3 hour time slot. When they arrive, the two delivery chaps will take your item into your room of choice, unpack it, assemble it (if required), show you anything handy and finally take away and dispose of all the packaging for you.
Non-UK Mainland deliveries
Our splendid delivery chaps can deliver to a port/shipping company of your choice. Please give our team a bell on 020 8939 3800 for more info.
Risk free returns
If you don't love your item just contact us within 14 days of delivery and we'll give you all your money back. This applies on all our items whatever your customisation choices. The only exception is bespoke items, e.g. where you've asked us to make the item in a fabric we don't offer.
Recycling your old item
We can recycle your old item when we deliver your new one for £40 a piece. If you'd like to use this service please just let our team know when you order over the phone or select at checkout.
What our customers say about us
For another year running we're really chuffed to have been awarded Feefo's Gold Trusted Merchant Accreditation. To read what our customers have to say about us have a gander here.
Unfortunately this design is not a resident at our Chiswick showroom.
However, we do have lots of other lovely items for you to try.
Click here to view our showroom opening times, directions and to see a full list of items on display.
Even if we don’t have the exact item on show, it’s still worth popping down to view all our fabrics by the metre; test our items for comfort; and of course to try out our range of customisation options.
In addition, we offer hassle free 14 day returns. So, if you’re pretty sure this is the one for you then why not view in your own home, rest assured that if, for whatever reason, you don’t love your item, you can simply return it.
Read more here.