- Handmade by skilled craftsmen in Britain
- Solid hardwood frame with 25 year guarantee
- Comes with a choice of a handmade 14cm deep open sprung, pocket sprung or memory foam mattress - no thin foam mattresses here
- Uses the best pull-out mechanism on the market - light and easy to use yet ridiculously hardy with a solid wood slatted base and webbing
- Comes with beautiful solid wood feet
- Available in over 100 fabrics & leathers
- Width (a) 239cm for a 4 seater & 259cm for a 5 seater
- Height (c) 97cm
- Depth (e) 91cm
- Depth Extended (k) 228cm
- (b) 208cm for a 4 seater & 228cm for a 5 seater
- (d) 73cm
Minimum Door Width
- Height (f) 49cm Depth (g) 55cm
- Please note: seat heights will vary very slightly depending on your seat choice
- Length (l) 180cm
- Width (h) 114cm for a 4 seater & 134cm for a 5 seater
- Height (i) 54cm
- Length (j) 182cm
- Upholstery: Fixed with removable cushion covers
- Seat cushions: Reflex foam, siliconized hollow fibre or feather-wrapped foam
- Back cushions: Fibre
- Complimentary cushions: Comes with a pair of matching scatter cushions
- Delivered in two parts. The delivery team will assemble once in your room of choice and take away the packaging
- Mattress guarantee: 10 years
- We recommend using a loose fitting single sheet on our love seat sofa bed mattresses and a loose fitting double sheet on our 2 & 3 seater, chaise, chaise storage and corner sofa bed mattresses
- Small doorways? We offer removable arms for £95. If we still can’t get it in, the problem is ours and you lose nothing! Click here for more info
- If you don’t want your item, just tell us within 30 days and we’ll collect it for free
- Please note left or right side denotes the side of the chaise cushion from a front-facing view
- We can recycle your old item for £40 a piece - just select at checkout
Share your photos with us using #willowandhall
Unfortunately this design is not a resident at our Chiswick showroom.
However, we do have lots of other lovely items for you to try.
Click here to view our showroom opening times, directions and to see a full list of items on display. If you can’t make it to our showroom, you can book a video appointment to experience our personal shopping service from the comfort of your own home.
Even if we don’t have the exact item on show, it’s still worth popping down to view all our fabrics by the metre; test our items for comfort; and of course to try out our range of customisation options.
In addition, we offer hassle free 30 day returns. So, if you’re pretty sure this is the one for you then why not view in your own home, rest assured that if, for whatever reason, you don’t love your item, you can simply return it.
Read more here.