A super-handy number that will fit in the kids room, at the end of your bed, in the study, or to sum it up, absolutely anywhere. Although small and nimble in design, The Appley Sofa Bed is big in the comfort stakes and super easy to use too. Just pull the bottom out by its wheels and it converts seamlessly into a bed... easy peasy!
Why so special?
- Handmade by skilled craftsmen in Britain
- Steel tube frame with 5 year guarantee
- Available in over 100 fabrics & leathers
Handy features & things to know
- Upholstery: Fixed
- Cushioning: Reflex foam with soft fibre in the quilting of the cover
- Comes with a matching bolster cushion (1 seater) or a pair of matching bolster cushions (2 & 3 seater)
- Delivered fully assembled. The delivery team will place the item in your room of choice and take away the packaging
- If you don’t want your item, just tell us within 14 days and we’ll collect it for free
- We can recycle your old item for £40 a piece – just select at checkout
- Width (a) 82cm for a 1 seater, 122cm for a 2 seater & 142cm for a 3 seater
- Height (b) 84cm
- Depth (e) 90cm
- Depth Extended (h) 192cm
- Height (f) 45cm
- Depth (g) 59cm
Minimum Door Width
Delivery & returns
We don't charge for delivery anywhere in the UK Mainland, apart from certain parts of Scotland. Please use our postcode checker to check your delivery costs.
How the delivery works
Once the item has arrived with our delivery team they'll contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm a 2-3 hour time slot. When they arrive, the two delivery chaps will take your item into your room of choice, unpack it, assemble it (if required), show you anything handy and finally take away and dispose of all the packaging for you.
Non-UK Mainland deliveries
Our splendid delivery chaps can deliver to a port/shipping company of your choice. Please give our team a bell on 020 8939 3800 for more info.
Risk free returns
If you don't love your item just contact us within 14 days of delivery and we'll give you all your money back. This applies on all our items whatever your customisation choices. The only exception is bespoke items, e.g. where you've asked us to make the item in a fabric we don't offer.
Recycling your old item
We can recycle your old item when we deliver your new one for £40 a piece. if you'd like to use this service please just let our team know when your order orver the phone or select at checkout.
What our customers say about us
For another year running we're really chuffed to have been awarded Feefo's Gold Trusted Merchant Accreditation. To read what our customers have to say about us have a gander here.