Our Bigley Mattress is one fabulous double-sided design! With insulator layers on both sides and 1800 pocket springs, The Bigley is sure to give you one supremely supportive night’s sleep…not to mention it’s also irresistibly comfortable of course!
Why so special?
- Handmade by skilled craftsmen in Britain
- Hand-tufted cover made from the finest Irish damask
- Packed with multiple layers of bouncy upholstery and hand-quilted insulator layers including cotton, wool and silk
- Beautiful side stitched borders with chrome vents to allow the fillings to breathe and remain fresh
- Contains 1800 individual heat-treated pocket springs in a king size
- A fabulous 30cm depth
- Comes with a 10 year guarantee
Handy features & things to know
- Spring type: Pocket (springs individually wrapped in fabric pockets)
- Ticking cover: Damask
- Ticking type: Hand-tufted
- Flag-stitched handles
- Delivered fully assembled. The delivery team will place the item in your room of choice and take away the packaging
- Double-sided, meaning it's finished with the same fabulous upholstery and insulator layers on both sides
- Designed to be turned every few months
- If you don’t want your item, just tell us within 14 days and we’ll collect it for free
- We can recycle your old item for £40 a piece – just select at checkout
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free to all postcodes, nationwide.
How the delivery works
Once the item has arrived with our delivery team they'll contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm a 2 hour time slot. When they arrive, the two delivery chaps will take your item into your room of choice, unpack it, assemble it (if required), show you anything handy and finally take away and dispose of all the packaging for you.
Non-UK Mainland deliveries
Our splendid delivery chaps can deliver to a port/shipping company of your choice. Please give our team a bell on 020 8939 3800 for more info.
Risk free returns
If you don't love your item just contact us within 14 days of delivery and we'll give you all your money back. This applies on all our items whatever your customisation choices. The only exception is bespoke items, e.g. where you've asked us to make the item in a fabric we don't offer.
Recycling your old item
We can recycle your old item when we deliver your new one for £40 a piece. If you'd like to use this service please just let our team know when you order over the phone or select at checkout.
What our customers say about us
For another year running we're really chuffed to have been awarded Feefo's Gold Trusted Merchant Accreditation. To read what our customers have to say about us have a gander here.
Unfortunately this design is not a resident at our Chiswick showroom.
However, we do have lots of other lovely items for you to try.
Click here to view our showroom opening times, directions and to see a full list of items on display.
Even if we don’t have the exact item on show, it’s still worth popping down to view all our fabrics by the metre; test our items for comfort; and of course to try out our range of customisation options.
In addition, we offer hassle free 14 day returns. So, if you’re pretty sure this is the one for you then why not view in your own home, rest assured that if, for whatever reason, you don’t love your item, you can simply return it.
Read more here.