Like our Shalbourne, The Bishopstrow Chaise Storage Sofa is fabulously stylish, smart and looks fantastic in any décor. It’s also very comfortable, with its generous back and seat cushions, and ridiculously handy, with a storage compartment in the chaise – perfect for you to stash all your extra bits and bobs in. The Bishopstrow Chaise Storage Sofa is truly the perfect addition to any home.
Why so special?
- Handmade by skilled craftsmen in Britain
- Solid hardwood frame with 25 year guarantee
- Handy storage space in the chaise with high quality gas pistons for easy opening and closing
- Comes with a choice of a handmade 14cm deep open sprung, pocket sprung or memory foam mattress – no thin foam mattresses here
- Uses the best pull-out mechanism on the market – light and easy to use yet ridiculously hardy with a solid wood slatted base and webbing
- Comes with beautiful solid wood feet
- Available in over 240 fabrics & leathers
Handy features & things to know
- Upholstery: Fixed with removable cushion covers
- Seat cushions: Reflex foam, siliconized hollow fibre or feather-wrapped foam
- Back cushions: Fibre
- Complimentary cushions: Comes with a pair of matching side/scatter cushions
- Delivered in two parts. The delivery team will assemble once in your room of choice and take away the packaging
- Mattress guarantee: 10 years
- We recommend using a loose fitting double sheet on our 4 seater sofa bed mattresses and a loose fitting or fitted double sheet on our 5 seater sofa bed mattresses
- If you don’t want your item, just tell us within 30 days and we’ll collect it for free
- Please note left or right side denotes the side of the chaise cushion from a front-facing view
- We can recycle your old item for £40 a piece – just select at checkout
- Width (a) 245cm for a 4 seater & 265cm for a 5 seater
- Height (c) 97cm
- Depth (e) 89cm
- (b) 211cm for a 4 seater & 231cm for a 5 seater
- (d) 77cm
Minimum Door Width
- Height (f) 50cm Depth (g) 54cm
- Please note: seat heights will vary very slightly depending on your seat choice
- Length (l) 179cm
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free to all postcodes, nationwide.
How the delivery works
Once the item has arrived with our delivery team they'll contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm a 2 hour time slot. When they arrive, the two delivery chaps will take your item into your room of choice, unpack it, assemble it (if required), show you anything handy and finally take away and dispose of all the packaging for you.
Non-UK Mainland deliveries
Our splendid delivery chaps can deliver to a port/shipping company of your choice. Please give our team a bell on 020 8939 3800 for more info.
Risk free returns
If you don't love your item just contact us within 30 days of delivery and we'll give you all your money back. This applies on all our items whatever your customisation choices. The only exception is bespoke items, e.g. where you've asked us to make the item in a fabric we don't offer.
Recycling your old item
We can recycle your old item when we deliver your new one for £40 a piece. If you'd like to use this service please just let our team know when you order over the phone or select at checkout.
What our customers say about us
For another year running we're really chuffed to have been awarded Feefo's Gold Trusted Merchant Accreditation. To read what our customers have to say about us have a gander here.