The perfect pew for two or for curling up on your own, The Fosbury Love Seat Sofa Bed is easily extended from a cosy snuggler into an irresistible sofa bed in one slick and elegant swoop. With the best one-fold mechanism on the market, combined with a 14cm deep open sprung mattress to maximise comfort, The Fosbury will provide you with an effortless, yet supremely comfortable night’s sleep.
Why so special?
- Handmade by skilled craftsmen in Britain
- Solid hardwood frame with 10 year guarantee
- Comes with a 14cm deep handmade open sprung mattress – no thin foam mattresses here
- Uses the best one-fold mechanism on the market, allowing the item to glide smoothly from sofa to bed in one action without the need to remove the back or seat cushions
- Comes with removable arms as standard – really helpful if the route into your room of choice involves very narrow doorframes and/or tight angles
- Available in over 100 fabrics & leathers
Handy features & things to know
- Upholstery: Fixed
- Seat cushion: Reflex foam
- Back cushion: Fibre
- Comes with a pair of matching side/scatter cushions
- Delivered in two parts. The delivery team will assemble once in your room of choice and take away the packaging
- Mattress guarantee: 10 years
- We recommend using a loose fitting single sheet on our love seat sofa bed mattress and a loose fitting double sheet on our 2 & 3 seater sofa bed mattresses
- If you don’t want your item, just tell us within 14 days and we’ll collect it for free
- We can recycle your old item for £40 a piece – just select at checkout
- Width (a) 160cm
- Height (c) 80cm
- Depth (e) 97cm
- Depth Extended (k) 213cm
- (b) 122cm
- (d) 71cm
Minimum Door Width
- Height (f) 50cm
- Depth (g) 55cm
- Width (h) 100cm
- Height (i) 59cm
- Length (j) 198cm
Delivery & returns
We don't charge for delivery anywhere in the UK Mainland, apart from certain parts of Scotland. Please use our postcode checker to check your delivery costs.
How the delivery works
Once the item has arrived with our delivery team they'll contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm a 2-3 hour time slot. When they arrive, the two delivery chaps will take your item into your room of choice, unpack it, assemble it (if required), show you anything handy and finally take away and dispose of all the packaging for you.
Non-UK Mainland deliveries
Our splendid delivery chaps can deliver to a port/shipping company of your choice. Please give our team a bell on 020 8939 3800 for more info.
Risk free returns
If you don't love your item just contact us within 14 days of delivery and we'll give you all your money back. This applies on all our items whatever your customisation choices. The only exception is bespoke items, e.g. where you've asked us to make the item in a fabric we don't offer.
Recycling your old item
We can recycle your old item when we deliver your new one for £40 a piece. If you'd like to use this service please just let our team know when your order over the phone or select at checkout.
What our customers say about us
For another year running we're really chuffed to have been awarded Feefo's Gold Trusted Merchant Accreditation. To read what our customers have to say about us have a gander here.