Effortless and elegant, The Fosbury Sofa Bed is easily extended from its upright sofa position into an irresistible sofa bed in one slick and elegant swoop. With the best one-fold mechanism on the market and a 14cm deep open sprung mattress to maximise comfort, The Fosbury will provide you with a supremely comfortable night’s sleep.
Why so special?
- Handmade by skilled craftsmen in Britain
- Solid hardwood frame with 10 year guarantee
- Comes with a 14cm deep handmade open sprung mattress – no thin foam mattresses here
- Uses the best one-fold mechanism on the market, allowing the item to glide smoothly from sofa to bed in one action without the need to remove the back or seat cushions
- Comes with removable arms as standard – really helpful if the route into your room of choice involves very narrow doorframes and/or tight angles
- Available in over 100 fabrics & leathers
Handy features & things to know
- Upholstery: Fixed
- Seat cushions: Reflex foam
- Back cushions: Fibre
- Complimentary cushions: Comes with a pair of matching side/scatter cushions
- Mattress guarantee: 10 years
- We recommend using a loose fitting single sheet on our love seat sofa bed mattress and a loose fitting double sheet on our 2 & 3 seater sofa bed mattresses
- If you don’t want your item, just tell us within 14 days and we’ll collect it for free
- We can recycle your old item for £40 a piece – just select at checkout
- Width (a) 180cm for a 2 seater & 200cm for a 3 seater
- Height (c) 80cm
- Depth (e) 97cm
- Depth Extended (k) 213cm
- (b) 142cm for a 2 seater & 162cm for a 3 seater
- (d) 71cm
Minimum Door Width
- Height (f) 50cm Depth (g) 55cm
- Width (h) 120cm for a 2 seater & 140cm for a 3 seater
- Height (i) 59cm
- Length (j) 198cm
- All other measurements do not vary between a 2 & 3 seater sofa bed
Delivery & returns
We don't charge for delivery anywhere in the UK Mainland, apart from certain parts of Scotland. Please use our postcode checker to check your delivery costs.
How the delivery works
Once the item has arrived with our delivery team they'll contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm a 2-3 hour time slot. When they arrive, the two delivery chaps will take your item into your room of choice, unpack it, assemble it (if required), show you anything handy and finally take away and dispose of all the packaging for you.
Non-UK Mainland deliveries
Our splendid delivery chaps can deliver to a port/shipping company of your choice. Please give our team a bell on 020 8939 3800 for more info.
Risk free returns
If you don't love your item just contact us within 14 days of delivery and we'll give you all your money back. This applies on all our items whatever your customisation choices. The only exception is bespoke items, e.g. where you've asked us to make the item in a fabric we don't offer.
Recycling your old item
We can recycle your old item when we deliver your new one for £40 a piece. if you'd like to use this service please just let our team know when your order orver the phone or select at checkout.
What our customers say about us
For another year running we're really chuffed to have been awarded Feefo's Gold Trusted Merchant Accreditation. To read what our customers have to say about us have a gander here.
This design is a resident at our Chiswick showroom.
"Showroom: Orchard Place, 1A Thornton Avenue, Chiswick W4 1PL"
Click here to view our showroom opening times, directions and to see a full list of items on display.
This design is available to view however the exact product shown above may not. Therefore, please do check the full list of items on display to avoid disenchantment! Remember, even if we don’t have the exact item on show, it’s still worth popping down to see the design; to view all our fabrics by the metre; test our items for comfort; and of course to try out our range of customisation options.