Packed with visco memory foam, The Imber Mattress seamlessly adapts to your body shape to give you one super supportive and absurdly comfortable night’s sleep. It’s also covered in a luxurious, soft-knitted cover which intelligently dissipates moisture to keep you cool throughout the night.
Why so special?
- Handmade by skilled craftsmen in Britain
- Soft-knitted cover which intelligently dissipates moisture to keep you cool throughout the night
- Packed with multiple layers of memory foam which cleverly mould around your body's contours and offers wonderful pressure relieving qualities and back support
- Beautiful side stitched borders with chrome vents to allow the fillings to breathe and remain fresh
- A fabulous 26cm depth
- Comes with a 10 year guarantee
Handy features & things to know
- Foam type: Memory foam
- Ticking cover: Stretch knit panel
- Ticking type: Soft-knitted
- Flag-stitched handles
- Single-sided as our memory foam mattress is lovingly layered from top to bottom to ensure maximum comfort
- Delivered fully assembled. The delivery team will place the item in your room of choice and take away the packaging
- Designed to be rotated every few months
- If you don’t want your item, just tell us within 14 days and we’ll collect it for free
- We can recycle your old item for £40 a piece – just select at checkout
Delivery & returns
We don't charge for delivery anywhere in the UK Mainland, apart from certain parts of Scotland. Please use our postcode checker to check your delivery costs.
How the delivery works
Once the item has arrived with our delivery team they'll contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm a 2-3 hour time slot. When they arrive, the two delivery chaps will take your item into your room of choice, unpack it, assemble it (if required), show you anything handy and finally take away and dispose of all the packaging for you.
Non-UK Mainland deliveries
Our splendid delivery chaps can deliver to a port/shipping company of your choice. Please give our team a bell on 020 8939 3800 for more info.
Risk free returns
If you don't love your item just contact us within 14 days of delivery and we'll give you all your money back. This applies on all our items whatever your customisation choices. The only exception is bespoke items, e.g. where you've asked us to make the item in a fabric we don't offer.
Recycling your old item
We can recycle your old item when we deliver your new one for £40 a piece. if you'd like to use this service please just let our team know when your order orver the phone or select at checkout.
What our customers say about us
For another year running we're really chuffed to have been awarded Feefo's Gold Trusted Merchant Accreditation. To read what our customers have to say about us have a gander here.
Unfortunately this design is not a resident at our Chiswick showroom.
However, we do have lots of other lovely items for you to try.
Click here to view our showroom opening times, directions and to see a full list of items on display.
Even if we don’t have the exact item on show, it’s still worth popping down to view all our fabrics by the metre; test our items for comfort; and of course to try out our range of customisation options.
In addition, we offer hassle free 14 day returns. So, if you’re pretty sure this is the one for you then why not view in your own home, rest assured that if, for whatever reason, you don’t love your item, you can simply return it.
Read more here.