The Lyneham Sofa Bed is an English classic with hand-carved upholstered scrolled arms, as well as a wonderfully stylish sloping back which complements the shape perfectly. With fantastically detailed solid walnut feet and piping to finish, The Lyneham Sofa Bed shows off British craftsmanship at its best.
Why so special?
- Handmade by skilled craftsmen in Britain
- Solid hardwood frame with 10 year guarantee
- Comes with a choice of a handmade 14cm deep open sprung, pocket sprung or memory foam mattress – no thin foam mattresses here
- Uses the best pull-out mechanism on the market – light and easy to use yet ridiculously hardy with a solid wood slatted base and webbing
- Comes with beautiful solid wood feet
- Available in over 100 fabrics & leathers
Handy features & things to know
- Upholstery: Fixed with removable cushion covers
- Seat cushions: Reflex foam, siliconized hollow fibre or feather-wrapped foam
- Back cushions: Fibre
- Complimentary cushions: Comes with a pair of matching side/scatter cushions
- Delivered assembled or in parts depending on the design. The delivery team will place and assemble (if required) in your room of choice and take away the packaging
- Mattress guarantee: 10 years
- We recommend using a loose fitting double sheet on our 2 seater sofa bed mattresses and a loose fitting or fitted double sheet on our 3 seater sofa bed mattresses
- Small doorways? We offer removable arms for £95. If we still can’t get it in, the problem is ours and you lose nothing! Click here for more info
- If you don’t want your item, just tell us within 14 days and we’ll collect it for free
- We can recycle your old item for £40 a piece – just select at checkout
- Width (a) 174cm for a 2 seater & 194cm for a 3 seater
- Height (c) 103cm
- Depth (e) 90cm
- Depth Extended (k) 228cm
- (b) 130cm for a 2 seater & 150cm for a 3 seater
- (d) 84cm
Minimum Door Width
- Height (f) 48cm Depth (g) 55cm
- Please note: seat heights will vary very slightly depending on your seat choice
- Width (h) 114cm for a 2 seater & 134cm for a 3 seater
- Height (i) 56cm
- Length (j) 182cm
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free to all postcodes, nationwide.
How the delivery works
Once the item has arrived with our delivery team they'll contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm a 2-3 hour time slot. When they arrive, the two delivery chaps will take your item into your room of choice, unpack it, assemble it (if required), show you anything handy and finally take away and dispose of all the packaging for you.
Non-UK Mainland deliveries
Our splendid delivery chaps can deliver to a port/shipping company of your choice. Please give our team a bell on 020 8939 3800 for more info.
Risk free returns
If you don't love your item just contact us within 14 days of delivery and we'll give you all your money back. This applies on all our items whatever your customisation choices. The only exception is bespoke items, e.g. where you've asked us to make the item in a fabric we don't offer.
Recycling your old item
We can recycle your old item when we deliver your new one for £40 a piece. If you'd like to use this service please just let our team know when you order over the phone or select at checkout.
What our customers say about us
For another year running we're really chuffed to have been awarded Feefo's Gold Trusted Merchant Accreditation. To read what our customers have to say about us have a gander here.