The Pewsey is what we call a furniture game changer! More compact than a sofa bed, but still with a high quality 14cm mattress included, this handcrafted beauty may look nothing more than a stylish ottoman on the surface, but lift up the lid and you'll soon discover its hidden secret. Housing a foldout single bed that slides out easily, this handy bed in a box is ideal for studies, spare rooms and kids' bedrooms. And the icing on the cake…the lid easily lifts away creating a lovely back shelf which acts as a bedside table.
Why so special?
- Handmade by skilled craftsmen in Britain
- Solid hardwood frame with 10 year guarantee
- Comes with a handmade 14cm deep open sprung mattress – no thin foam mattresses here
- Uses the best pull-out mechanism on the market – light and easy to use yet ridiculously hardy with a solid wood slatted base and webbing
- Handsome piping around the sides of the top
- Comes with beautiful solid wood feet
- Available in over 100 fabrics & leathers
Handy features & things to know
- Upholstery: Fixed
- Mattress guarantee: 10 years
- We recommend using a loose fitting single sheet on our bed in a box mattresses
- Comes with a lid which lifts away easily leaving a lovely back shelf to use as a bedside table
- Delivered fully assembled. The delivery team will place the item in your room of choice and take away the packaging
- If you don’t want your item, just tell us within 14 days and we’ll collect it for free
- We can recycle your old item for £40 a piece – just select at checkout
- Width (a) Large - 98cm
Extra Large - 118cm
Total Height(b) 45cm
- Leg Height : 7cm
- Depth (c) Large - 89cm
Extra Large - 89cm
- Depth Extended (k) 228cm
- Width (h) Large - 75cm
Extra Large - 95cm
- Height (i) 54cm
- Length (j) 182cm
Delivery & returns
We don't charge for delivery anywhere in the UK Mainland, apart from certain parts of Scotland. Please use our postcode checker to check your delivery costs.
How the delivery works
Once the item has arrived with our delivery team they'll contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm a 2-3 hour time slot. When they arrive, the two delivery chaps will take your item into your room of choice, unpack it, assemble it (if required), show you anything handy and finally take away and dispose of all the packaging for you.
Non-UK Mainland deliveries
Our splendid delivery chaps can deliver to a port/shipping company of your choice. Please give our team a bell on 020 8939 3800 for more info.
Risk free returns
If you don't love your item just contact us within 14 days of delivery and we'll give you all your money back. This applies on all our items whatever your customisation choices. The only exception is bespoke items, e.g. where you've asked us to make the item in a fabric we don't offer.
Recycling your old item
We can recycle your old item when we deliver your new one for £40 a piece. if you'd like to use this service please just let our team know when your order orver the phone or select at checkout.
What our customers say about us
For another year running we're really chuffed to have been awarded Feefo's Gold Trusted Merchant Accreditation. To read what our customers have to say about us have a gander here.
This design is a resident at our Chiswick showroom.
"Showroom: Orchard Place, 1A Thornton Avenue, Chiswick W4 1PL"
Click here to view our showroom opening times, directions and to see a full list of items on display.
This design is available to view however the exact product shown above may not. Therefore, please do check the full list of items on display to avoid disenchantment! Remember, even if we don’t have the exact item on show, it’s still worth popping down to see the design; to view all our fabrics by the metre; test our items for comfort; and of course to try out our range of customisation options.