If you have a big herd at home or you just have a big love of lying down, The Tidcombe Corner Sofa Bed is the way forward. With ridiculously deep seats and ample scatter cushions, this handmade corner sofa bed isn't short on space to rest your aching feet, weary head, or anything else that needs elevating after a long day. Perfect for a family home or open plan living, The Tidcombe is a sofa lover’s dream.
Why so special?
- Handmade by skilled craftsmen in Wiltshire
- Solid hardwood frame with 10 year guarantee
- Comes with a choice of a handmade 14cm deep open sprung, pocket sprung or memory foam mattress – no thin foam mattresses here
- Uses the best pull-out mechanism on the market – light and easy to use yet ridiculously hardy with a solid wood slatted base and webbing
- Comes with beautiful solid wood feet
- Available in over 100 fabrics & leathers
Handy features & things to know
- Upholstery: Fixed with removable cushion covers
- Seat cushions: Reflex foam, siliconized hollow fibre or feather-wrapped foam
- Back cushions: Fibre
- Comes with 11 scatter back cushions (7 seater) or 13 scatter back cushions (8 seater)
- Mattress guarantee: 10 years
- We recommend using a loose fitting double sheet on our 7 seater sofa bed mattresses and a loose fitting or fitted double sheet on our 8 seater sofa bed mattresses
- Delivered in three parts. The delivery team will assemble once in your room of choice and take away the packaging
- If you don’t want your item, just tell us within 14 days and we’ll collect it for free
- We can recycle your old item for £40 a piece – just select at checkout
- Width/ Length (a) 245cm for a 7 seater & 265cm for a 8 seater
- Height (c) 93cm
- Depth (e) 90cm
- Depth Extended (k) 228cm
Internal Width/ Length
- (b) 203cm for a 7 seater & 223cm for a 8 seater
- (d) 79cm
Minimum Door Width
- Height (f) 48cm Depth (g) 56cm
- Please note: seat heights will vary very slightly depending on your seat choice
- Width (h) 114cm for a 7 seater & 134cm for a 8 seater
- Height (i) 54cm
- Length (j) 182cm
Delivery & returns
We don't charge for delivery anywhere in the UK Mainland, apart from certain parts of Scotland. Please use our postcode checker to check your delivery costs.
How the delivery works
Once the item has arrived with our delivery team they'll contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm a 2-3 hour time slot. When they arrive, the two delivery chaps will take your item into your room of choice, unpack it, assemble it (if required), show you anything handy and finally take away and dispose of all the packaging for you.
Non-UK Mainland deliveries
Our splendid delivery chaps can deliver to a port/shipping company of your choice. Please give our team a bell on 020 8939 3800 for more info.
Risk free returns
If you don't love your item just contact us within 14 days of delivery and we'll give you all your money back. This applies on all our items whatever your customisation choices. The only exception is bespoke items, e.g. where you've asked us to make the item in a fabric we don't offer.
Recycling your old item
We can recycle your old item when we deliver your new one for £40 a piece. If you'd like to use this service please just let our team know when your order over the phone or select at checkout.
What our customers say about us
For another year running we're really chuffed to have been awarded Feefo's Gold Trusted Merchant Accreditation. To read what our customers have to say about us have a gander here.