This hand-carved beauty takes on elements commonly associated with the Chesterfield design. Skimming inches off its robust hardwood frame and swapping out chunky solid scroll arms for a shapelier alternative, The Wishford Sofa is an ageless reincarnation of a timeless British antique with a 21st century twist. And to top it off, the sprung seat provides a neat finish to this classy design.
Why so special?
- Handmade by skilled craftsmen in Britain
- Solid hardwood frame with 25 year guarantee
- Comes with beautiful solid wood feet
- Available in over 100 fabrics & leathers
Handy features & things to know
- Upholstery: Fixed
- Seat cushion: Fibre filled sprung seat
- Back cushion: Fibre filled sprung back
- Complimentary cushions: Comes with a pair of matching scatter cushions
- Delivered assembled or in parts depending on the design. The delivery team will place and assemble (if required) in your room of choice and take away the packaging
- If you don’t want your item, just tell us within 30 days and we’ll collect it for free
- We can recycle your old item for £40 a piece – just select at checkout
- Width (a) 176cm for a 2 seater & 196cm for a 3 seater
- Height (c) 89cm
- Depth (e) 93cm
- (b) 142cm for a 2 seater & 162cm for a 3 seater
- (d) 89cm
Minimum Door Width
- Height (f) 51cm Depth (g) 63cm
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free to all postcodes, nationwide.
How the delivery works
Once the item has arrived with our delivery team they'll contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm a 2 hour time slot. When they arrive, the two delivery chaps will take your item into your room of choice, unpack it, assemble it (if required), show you anything handy and finally take away and dispose of all the packaging for you.
Non-UK Mainland deliveries
Our splendid delivery chaps can deliver to a port/shipping company of your choice. Please give our team a bell on 020 8939 3800 for more info.
Risk free returns
If you don't love your item just contact us within 30 days of delivery and we'll give you all your money back. This applies on all our items whatever your customisation choices. The only exception is bespoke items, e.g. where you've asked us to make the item in a fabric we don't offer.
Recycling your old item
We can recycle your old item when we deliver your new one for £40 a piece. If you'd like to use this service please just let our team know when you order over the phone or select at checkout.
What our customers say about us
For another year running we're really chuffed to have been awarded Feefo's Gold Trusted Merchant Accreditation. To read what our customers have to say about us have a gander here.