Pay By Finance
At Willow & Hall we’ve made purchasing your beautiful item a little more comfortable with our award-winning 0% finance option. Available for purchases of £1,000 and above over a 6 or 12 month period and secured with a 15% deposit.
A typical payment plan
Although it will depend on your order value we’ve popped some examples below of what the payment plan could look like.
|Order Value||15% Deposit||Amount of Credit||6 Monthly Repayments Option||12 Monthly Repayments Option||Total Paid||APR|
- How do I choose to pay by interest free credit?
Just select the interest free credit option at the payment stage of checkout or let our Customer Services Team know if you’re purchasing over the phone or in our showroom. You’ll complete a brief online application form and the whole process takes just minutes, is simple, secure and you’ll be provided with a decision at the end of the application.
- Is there a minimum spend?
Our 6 or 12 month 0% finance option is available for purchases of £1,000 and above.
- Is credit available on made-to-order and stock items?
Yes credit is available on all items as long as you make a purchase of £1,000 and above.
- How much will interest be charged at?
There is no interest on your repayments. Our interest free credit is 0% APR over the 6 or 12 month period.
- Are there any arrangement fees or hidden extras?
No absolutely not.
- When do my repayments start?
Your monthly repayments will begin one month after your item has been delivered and continue every month thereafter for 6 or 12 months (depending on which payment term you choose) by direct debit from your bank account.
- How many repayments will I have to make?
You’ll need to make 6 or 12 monthly repayments (depending on which payment term you choose) to cover the cost of your order.
- Am I able to pay more than the standard payment each month and can I make more than 6 or 12 repayments over 6 or 12 months?
You can make full or partial payments at any time. Your finance agreement section 'Early Repayment' or 'Early Settlement' will detail your statutory rights and time period required to make those payments.
- Who is eligible to apply?
Our 0% finance option is available on orders between £1,000 and £15,000, placed on our website, over the phone and in our showroom.
You'll need to be:
- 18 years or older
- A UK resident for 3 years or more/ permanent UK resident
- Be able to make regular repayments by Direct Debit
- In regular employment (minimum of 16 hours per week); or be retired with an income including self-employment; or in a permanent residence with your spouse/ partner who's in regular employment
- Have a debit card or credit card in your name and registered to your address and have a bank or building society current account
- Homemakers aren't excluded from applying under their own names; however we will require the employment details of your spouse/ partner in order to process your application
- Who are Klarna ?
Finance is provided through our external partner, Klarna. If your application is successful you will enter into a Credit Agreement with Klarna PLC.
- Once my application is approved, what happens next?
Within minutes of your application being approved, if you’re offered the ability to e-sign your credit agreement, a PDF will be displayed on screen for you to sign. You should read the credit agreement carefully before clicking all the relevant sections agreeing to its terms. Once you have agreed to the terms of the credit agreement Willow & Hall will be notified and you need do nothing more.
Alternatively, if you are offered the ability to print and return your credit agreement you should print the PDF agreement, read it carefully and then sign the document following the instructions on the covering letter. This signed document should then be posted to the address shown on the covering letter of the credit agreement. Note that your order will not be processed until your completed and signed agreement is returned and received by Klarna.
- Can I request delivery to an address other than my home?
In order to safeguard against fraudulent applications, we regret that we're able only to deliver goods to the home address of the applicant.
- What happens if my application is unsuccessful?
Klarna have one of the highest application success rates in the market, however if your application is unfortunately unsuccessful then you will not be approved for 0% finance option. You can try and apply for our interest free payment plan again but we would advise you leave at least 4 months before applying again.